Public and Administrative Law Practice
Our services include advice on the rule and application of law particularly the relationship between government levels i.e. National, Provincial and Local Government levels.
Areas of work include
- Litigation in relation to fundamental rights (including the rights to equality and dignity.
- Provide legal opinions.
- Judicial reviews.
- Applying for interdicts and declarations.
- Assist clients with effect of new legislation through commentary process.
- Appearance before statutory bodies i.e. Competition Commission, Financial Sector Conduct Authority(FSCA), Human Rights Commission and Gaming and Gambling Board.
- Assist with requests for access to information.
- Provide advice on public procurement practices and procurement contract management